
Today I had the wonderful opportunity of seeing one of my amazing mission companions . . . Sister Gruenbichler! Elisa is visiting a friend here in the States away from her native Germany and we were able to have breakfast together and do a little catching up! She is studying in Vienna now and loves Austria (as do I!). She caught me up on people from our mission and my host family in Austria the Vogels and other people that I knew their! It was wild fun! She was such a fun comp and we had some of the most amazing experiences and taught some of the most incredible people ever! I am so glad that we were able to see each other! It is hard to believe that 3 years have flown by already! I am open to more visits from anyone! Danke fuer dein besuch! Es hat total spass gemacht!
No comments:
Post a Comment