Friday, November 9, 2012

Blessings await . . .

"Life is perfect for none of us. Rather than being judgmental and critical of each other, may we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life. May we recognize that each one is doing [his or] her best to deal with the challenges which come [his or] her way, and may we strive to do our best to help out." —Thomas S. Monson
This is a little heads up that has been coming for many years now . . . Chris and I have gotten the ball rolling to add to our family . . . we will see how long it takes and in which form this great blessing comes . . . but we know that Heavenly Father is blessing us and supporting us as he has through these many years of trials. We feel good about the path that we are on and even though many people who love us may not understand why we have chosen this path please know that we know that it is right for us and that we know the Lord is looking out for us.
"How do you remain 'steadfast and immovable' during a trial of faith? You immerse yourself in the very things that helped build your core of faith: you exercise faith in Christ, you pray, you ponder the scriptures, you repent, you keep the commandments, and you serve others." —Neil L. Andersen
I'm only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. -- Edward Everett Hale

4 comments:

sabrina said...

sending lots of love and hugs and prayers your way. love you and good luck!!!!

April said...

Love you guys!!!

Emily said...

http://sugartotdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/11/blessed-thanksgiving-banner-free.html


Cute banner to print for Thanksgiving!

Alycia & Steven said...

I heard you guys got your own place! Congratulations!!!! We are so excited and happy for you! We miss you guys and hope all is well :)