I had a little craft day with two of my AMAZING neighbors yesterday . . . I made another paper wreath AND found a darling frame at the DI to put it on . . .
A few jazzed up hats for my nieces . . .
and a few mangers . . . also Jenna here is a photo of how I made the other paper wreath . . . . just tear the paper and glue, glue, glue . . . THANKS Alycia and Whitney for coming over!!!
3 comments:
Did you finish all of that after we left?? you're amazing! I feel bad we left you with the clean-up, i totally spaced that until after. I need to come finish :) it was a blast, thanks for having us over!
Alycia yeah come over . . . you can even snag my glue gun and finish it at your leisure!!! You didn't leave any mess . . . I have been crafting like crazy . . . so no worries!
Emily you are soo creative..its a shame we never got to serve together...it would've been soo much fun :)
Post a Comment