Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Can't Stop Crafting . . . my life story . . .

Dear GIANT grapevine Christmas wreath that I made my freshman year of college . . . thank you for waiting so patiently in storage . . . in a black garbage bag collecting dust and being crushed by the other holiday items for so many years only to now make an appearance as three separate crafts so many years later in my stress driven pre-Thanksgiving cooking crafting craze. I am glad to finally have put you to a new use . . . including a giant star . . .
a smaller Christmas wreath . . .
. . . and three grapevine "fir" trees that remind me so much of the story "The Three Trees."

Also Bitten: A Romantic Comedy . . . thank you for your side splitting opening chapters!!! I can't wait to continue reading and reminiscing about the mission field! If I could ever get Toph to read you I think he might enjoy it . . . since you are based in Tennessee . . .

No comments: