Monday, February 23, 2009

Sparks in our lives . . .

So we have had some crazy mad weeks lately with lots going on . . . and some crazy moments that make life a little more flavorful shall we say. Here's a couple of the latest . . .

1- Toph surprised me with a night in SG at the Seven Wives Inn for Valentines Day (way fun!) . . . this is what we came out to in the morning . . . actually Toph had already started to clean it off . . . so yes it was worse . . . nice to know we are loved and can provide my sibs with some entertainment! (I personally am glad that you can't read what was written ALL OVER THE WINDOWS!) . . . and yes we know who you are!
2- Sunday I had a little project for my class to color and then I would cut it out and glue it together for them. So I was concentrating and cutting away trying to get them done before we had to go to closing exercises when out of the corner of my eye I see a shirt thrown onto the floor and look up to see a happy little ballerina dancing about the room in her jumper . . . it reminded me of my calling in the Sunbeams right before my mission when a little boy in my class was sitting next to me and had undone ALL of the buttons on his leder hosen during sharing time! I had no idea that leder hosen could come apart like that and it felt like brain surgery getting all of the buttons right! I love primary . . . NEVER a dull moment.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I think that it is awesome that Toph suprised you with a romantic gettaway. Now as for the decorating of the car. I may have planted the idea, but can't take credit for the follow through. I am curious to know what was written on the windows. I will have to call you and get the scoop.

Erin said...

Hey Em! Ok so the books... ha ha ha ha ha ha yea they are freakn nerve racking... half the time I just wanted to burn the books or throw them down but I just couldn't set them down how awful are they! They are so entertaining that even at the parts that you should be able to put it down you can't so... what do you think about the silver line? ha ha if you thought the same thing i did I can only imagine! Yes Yes! And heck yes to the plays in the summer!!! I am addicted to those to along with (vampire novels and secret circle ones {wink, wink} love ya!!!

Erin said...

P.S. How was driving through town with the words honk if your horny on your car :) :) ;) ;) ;)