Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exciting sighting in SG!!!

We went down to SG for family pictures this weekend and on the way to my parents house I looked up on the red rocks and saw about a dozen deer walking towards the golf course! I freaked out and had Toph turn around to go and check them out! It was twilight so my pictures didn't turn out great but it was fun watching them come down the cliffs and book it all over the golf course! I was excited because they were right their and in all the time growing up in SG I had never seen anything like it! I know that we see deer 24/7 while traveling but hey this was in town! I thought it was exciting anyway!
Hey ladies! Nire and I want to make tees for Friday! We were thinking black with Twilight in white across the front in a kickin font . . . classy looking not NKOTB obnoxious, but nice. Anyone who wants to be cool like us let me know! ;) I don't know if we are going to have Mutti sew them of iron them on . . . only a few days now! Wa-hoo!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Ohhh...I want one!!! go to word to your mothers blog...she has a bunch on there with some good sayings about Twilight!!!! How fun!
Se you Friday!!! wahoo!!!