Thursday, October 9, 2008

What to do when school stresses you out . . .

So . . . I have tons of homework and I am never able to get caught up each night . . . so last night I was a little stressed so . . . I highlighted my hair . . yes a little change was needed. I know summer is over, but now I look like fall, literally. It is a bit of a shock at first but a girl needs a change sometimes. What an exciting blog post I know, but unless you want to hear about quadratic equations and political geography this is it.

I can't wait for next weekend, because it will mean that it is too late to dwell on my impending math test, my edu. presentation will be over and that I will have a Saturday off to play in the mountains with my fam and sweet hubby! We need to get out and enjoy fall before it snows and we are trapped for the winter!!! (Gotta love Utah hair!!!){

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it Em!! So cute! Hope all the school tests go well...and you deserve a needed break next week!;)
Remind me what you decided to do for the Halloween party? Chili and we are all making caramel apples???

Kristen said...

I really like your hair. I totally need to do something new with mine. Can't wait to see you!

Sheena said...

I looks WAY cute Emily! We were at Bryce the 19th and 20th of September. I didn't realize you were born in Panguitch. It is a cute town. Take care!