Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Primary Choir

Okay the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference just concluded . . . the Primary choir sang and I was dying watching them! They did such a good job but the poor kids that they got on film were either soooooo out of it, or about bursting because they were on TV! It was darling! The last little boy that they had the camera soooo reminded me of my brother . . . ya know when your a kid and your school or class puts on all those lovely music recitals or programs . . . well this kid was Jare to a T! He was soooooo trying not to smile while at the same time managing to look like a deer in headlights! The contrast between the boys and girls was sooo cute too! So many of the boys were stiff as boards, afraid to move, others had their hands in their pockets or else the girls next to them would yank on their shirt sleeves because they fidgeted . . . . all of the things that a mother would see and gasp at!(Love it!) Oh primary programs! Ours is coming up! I wonder if we have to sit up their with our class? Brother Liechty is probably the loudest male singer in our primary, so they will probably recruit him no matter what! How exciting! Oh I love conference!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love conference too! While I was watching I was thinking to bad that the Primary Childrens CD doesn't sound this good. I like it don't get me wrong, but that choir was awesome. Someday maybe some of our kids will be in it.