
Well I spent a wonderful morning in a hairnet and apron at the cannery in SG on Friday morning! My sister-in-law Brandi signed us up and we canned dried milk, spaghetti, rice, potato flakes, refried beans (I craved these while on my mission! So yummy!), and dried apples. The last 20 minutes I felt like Lucille Ball on the "I Love Lucy" episode where they are hurrying and shoving chocolates in their mouths! We had a few things that we didn't get done but will next time we go in February! (Yes they are completely booked until then!) Thanks Bran for booking it and thanks Mom, Jules, Bran, and Dad for including me and focusing on being prepared and heeding the prophets words!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming with us Em! I t was fun and feels good to get a little better prepared! Looking forward to Feb! And lunch was fun too! It is so fun when you come down! Love ya!
Post a Comment