
I have been reading a new book trilogy called "The Gideon Trilogy." The first book "The Time Travelers" was really good and I have eagerly started book two "The Time Thief." I just discovered that book 3 has not yet been published so that is a bit annoying, but still they have been fun to read and I highly recommend them! They are so up my alley as a history buff too! I have learned quite a few new things about merry old England and some of its history.

(European History is my emphasis of study.) We only have a little over a week and a half until Breaking Dawn comes out so I will be ready to read it once I finish "The Time Thief" this week. Hey we so need to have a recipe swap before school starts. I tried out the ham and pasta salad that I was talking about with sweetened condensed milk in the sauce for supper. It was yummy! Oh my house smells like rain right now! Yum-o!
1 comment:
Wow, I just realized that you said "sweet" and condensed milk, not just condensed milk. I am very curious as to how that recipe tastes. Hmmm... I would love to do a recipe swap. Let me know what day you want to do it. I work pretty much every other day. Thanks for the book suggestion. I definitely have been in the market.
Post a Comment