So Saturday I was busy at work and two ladies walked in from Switzerland who were traveling across the U.S. and were essentially stranded in our fair city for a few days . . . they wanted to see the national parks and planned on transportation being easily accessible to travel around the parks . . . well unfortunately since they were only 20 they couldn't rent a car and being the busy summer season arranging alternative transportation was almost impossible (and very expensive) so I thought "why not . . .?" So Toph and I became travel guides for a few days with the generous hospitality of my parents and little sister! Laurence and Andrea thank you for being such delightful company and for making us appreciate trailor parks, walmart, wendy's and swiss chocolate! You, your family and friends are welcome back anytime!!! We hope you enjoy your trip!!!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Two Swiss Misses' . . .
So Saturday I was busy at work and two ladies walked in from Switzerland who were traveling across the U.S. and were essentially stranded in our fair city for a few days . . . they wanted to see the national parks and planned on transportation being easily accessible to travel around the parks . . . well unfortunately since they were only 20 they couldn't rent a car and being the busy summer season arranging alternative transportation was almost impossible (and very expensive) so I thought "why not . . .?" So Toph and I became travel guides for a few days with the generous hospitality of my parents and little sister! Laurence and Andrea thank you for being such delightful company and for making us appreciate trailor parks, walmart, wendy's and swiss chocolate! You, your family and friends are welcome back anytime!!! We hope you enjoy your trip!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! Mom said it was a great adventure. I am not brave enough to go to a forign country and "back pack" around. I like my comfort zone and planning. So hats off to these girls for their sense of adventure.
That's awesome! What fun and kudos to you for seeing that opportunity and taking it. Wish I could have been a tagalong:)
Post a Comment