
It is supposed to get COLD here this week!!! As in enjoy the last "nice" day of sunshine and pleasant temps before the winter gray rolls in and brings with it slushy slippery sidewalks, piles of heavy wet snow, having to leave for anything 15 minutes earlier to make it on time and alive, and jeans that are muddy and soaked along the cuffs and up the legs! I believe that is what I just so look forward to each winter . . . . wet, dirty pant legs, no . . . no . . . correction= having wet dirty pant legs while trudging across campus sliding on ice and feeling like a wet dog while looking worse! Oh winter! Welcome again, come on in . . . bring on the gray!

On a lighter note we did manage to make it up the mountain once more before the roads turn into slip and slides, and finally made it to the livestock parade for the first time and watched the sheep scamper down mainstreet! Quite exciting!
1 comment:
Sorry about the grey. At least the first part of the winter has the fun holidays to help make it fun.
I can't believe that with the sheep. I didn't know they did that. How funny.
Post a Comment