
Today we celebrated Toph's Geburtstag with a game of golf (during which I was toasted to a lovely dark red color . . . yes . . . I know that I have been pasty white since my mish, thank you so much for often pointing that out to me everyone!) and scored . . . well you don't need to know my score, just know that I had some good swings/shots and learned that the key to me hitting the ball is to "keep my head down!"

We went out to lunch afterward, took a nap (mmmmm!) and then went to the movie "Up." Mensch it was darling! I think I started crying 2 minutes into it! The cute part was during the previews the little kids in the theater were going crazy over the 3-D effects! It was so much fun! We of course rounded out the day with birthday cake and some scrumdiddlyumptious dinner! I made Toph a "Giant Chocolate Cookie Cake!" It was delish and a day kiddles! Happy Birthday again handsome hubby!
3 comments:
Looks delish Em! Happy Birthday Toph! Glad you got to have a fun day!
See you guys next week!
The cake looks delicous. Happy Birthday Christopher!
Happy Birthday, Chris!!!
PS: Dan wants you guys to know that his birthday (and mine also) is in 3 weeks... and he would like a cake like that too! *wink-wink*
Post a Comment