Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduation and birthdays!

Well it finally happened . . . . my youngest sister graduated from high school and will now be moving onto the exciting world of college! It was a pretty fast graduation ceremony (for which we were all grateful I am sure . . .) This pic of Velveta and Mama P and Papa P is so cute! Velvee is SO tall! After graduation we gathered for brunch at the Parry's! Lou-lou and Princess enjoyed licking the beaters from the cream cheese filling! Such cute little ladies!Miss Minnie Mouse herself!The cutest little brown eyed girl!Erin's 18th B-day is today . . . so I made her birthday cake! It was a surprise that I made a Twilight/Breaking Dawn cake! The top layer of fondant was a little too soft . . . but it turned out pretty good! I made Julie's Birthday cake but didn't get any pictures!!! We did one checkerboard chocolate and another french vanilla with an almond and vanilla flavored whipped pudding filling topped off with chocolate dipped strawberries! They were mighty tasty!
Do I dazzle you?-Edward Cullen
My mother is part albino.-Bella Swan

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love the cake. So talented!