Hola, Greusstig, Hey there, How are ya? Is everyone ready for a new year? Holy cow I could use a beverage about now (did you hear that Toph . . . oop it is late and he is doing what I should be doing . . . sleeping!!! besides we kicked caffiene . . . again . . .). School has begun once again . . . and it is going to be a busy semester! But right now my mind is all about shoving my homework aside and just saying how very blessed we had been in 2008 and already how many blessings have come our way in 2009.
-Chris graduating and today we found out that he got a new job that is such a blessing to our family and one at which he can continue his education and prepare for his Masters! (Call him and ask him about it!)
-He is also serving as second counselor in the Elders Quorum and is loving every minute of it!
-Toph is also the poster boy for amazing husbands! 5 minutes in our home will convince you of this I know . . . I see the things that he does everyday . . . and it makes me more grateful for him everyday! I am so proud of you Toph and of all that you have achieved this year and of the example you are and the wonderful husband that you are!
-I am now teaching CTR A and have a class with a couple of darling girls who have enough stories each Sunday to fill volumes and who just light up my life! The kids in junior primary say the funniest yet most brilliant things! What a joy and a blessing it is to serve in primary!
-I am getting more excited the closer I get to graduating and realize how much my passion for teaching is growing with every class that I take and every book that I read! (History is exciting! Say it with me . . . "I love History!")
Other blessings have come to us through seeing the joy and blessings that have come into the ones that we love . . . new babies, jobs, graduation, baptisms, birthdays, athletic events, etc. We are so grateful for wonderful families and friends! We know that sometimes time eludes us and lives get packed to the brim . . . but you are always in our hearts, on our minds and in our prayers! May 2009 bring much happiness and the continual blessings of a loving Father in Heaven! Happy New Year everyone!
1 comment:
we love your blog! Thanks for all the great info. Also, if you can let Chris know... I got a hold of some cherry 3 musketeers and they were slightly disappointing! Thanks thanks thanks again for putting us up we loved spending time with you guys:)) Hope you had a great time on your new years trip.
Post a Comment