Toph and I went to Mamma Mia tonight and I about died laughing! Man it just makes you want to get up and sing and dance! I love Abba! Their songs just rock! My mom got me hooked to their music and she went and saw the musical in Vegas with my sister Jules and they just got us into it! Chris was such a good sport! We were easily the youngest people in the theater and the women their were really getting into it! It was fun!I also finished reading Breaking Dawn today! I am debating where it falls in as far as my favs go in the series. Twilight is definately my favorite but I think I need to read it again . . . my mom caught onto a lot of things that I didn't and knew a lot of what would happen ahead of time! Bummer that another series is over! Now I am patiently waiting for the 3rd book in the Gideon trilogy to come out and I need to continue with the Fablehaven books! (When school starts reading time will be over! At least fun reading . . . for a while!)
1 comment:
I am so glad you had fun at momma mia. Way to go Chris for going. I don't know if I could get Clint to ever go...maybe. I just want to say that the song about the bad day on your blog made my day better. I totally laughed. Thanks Em!
Post a Comment